Ramblings from us as we strive to live a holy life in the world, not of the world.

First Post

I guess that you have to start somewhere as the saying goes. Starting a blog is something that I've wanted to do for some time now. I actually designed a blog eight months ago but never posted! I believe it's writing the first post that will get you motivated.

The purpose of my blog is to share my journey through this life with whoever desires to read my ramblings. My hope is to share with family and friends my belief that we can all benefit from sharing our insights with each other in this life. I especially hope to share my experiences of how I've encountered truth and beauty in our world and how my faith is shared with those around me. My focus is to live in this world but trying not to get too caught up in those things that are unimportant or trivial:


"Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that you may prove what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." (Romans 12:2)

My background is in writing, marketing, and communications although my life has focused on raising my children for the past 14 years. My hope is that I can use this blog to fine-tune my somewhat rusty writing skills.

So on this last day of 2011, I pray that the new year finds you in good health, good spirits, and a desire to grow closer to the Lord.




No comments:

Post a Comment